FASHION and Lise Watier Cosmetics announce first-to-market beauty collaboration
The launch campaign includes a 360° multi-platform co-branded content integration created for print, social media, digital, video and mobile formats.
FASHION Magazine and Lise Watier Cosmetics have joined forces for a first-of-its-kind multi-platform collaboration to launch the new Lise Watier Haute Nature Fall 2018 beauty collection.
The innovative campaign launches the luxury makeup collection across Canada and includes a 360° multi-platform co-branded content integration created for print, social media, digital, video, and mobile formats. The program centred around a co-branded live beauty shoot that took place in a “secret garden” floral setting, and an exclusive VIP Beauty Influencer event that followed later that evening.
Here’s a look at the FASHION X Lise Watier program elements:
- Print: an 8-page co-branded beauty feature in the September issue of FASHION and Lise Watier Haute Nature double-page spread brand creative.
- Video: a 3-part co-branded editorial video series capturing the live shoot, the event and behind-the-scenes; and a series of three how-to videos featuring Lise Watier makeup artist David Vincent recreating the looks from the FASHION shoot.
- Digital: long-form digital content on fashionmagazine.com.
- Social Media: beauty shoot and event social media posted on FASHION’s Instagram, Insta-stories, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels reaching 2.67 million.
- Influencer Event: a live event featuring 100+ beauty influencers sampling the Haute Nature Collection and taking part in the live “secret garden beauty shoot” via a series of custom activations designed for the creation of Instagram content moments. Check out the pictures from the event in our studio turned secret garden.
“FASHION is proud to partner with Lise Watier on this first-to-market collaboration. Together we have produced a best-in-class co-branded editorial integration and a unique brand experience that is truly a game changer for product launches,” said Jacqueline Loch, VP & Group Publisher, Women’s Brands, St. Joseph Communications. “Through our editorial expertise in luxury and our understanding of engaging our audiences across all platforms, we have created a high quality 360º program with highly engaging content strategy designed to deliver on Lise Watier’s marketing objectives and exceptional ROI.”
The “secret garden” theme for the program was inspired by the Lise Watier Haute Nature collection and was aligned with the brand advertising campaign featuring the Fall 2018 Collection and model in a romantic floral setting.
“Lise Watier Cosmetics has continuously evolved while still holding true to its core values of quality, innovation and diversity,” said François Lafortune, Vice President of Marketing at Groupe Marcelle. “We couldn’t be happier to expand the reach of the brand’s iconic elegance and inspiring innovation through our partnership with FASHION.”
Lise Watier has always been dedicated to delivering beauty expertise to women across Canada. The brand’s eponymous founder, Madame Lise Watier, loved demonstrating her innovative products and sharing her creative beauty techniques with women. From her beauty school to her frequent television appearances, Madame Watier was devoted to helping other women find new ways to bring out their best features. Today, through the brand’s association with FASHION, Lise Watier hopes to reach a new audience of Canadian women and enable them to reveal their true beauty.