Creative CoordinatorMarch 8, 2021
- Division: Content
- Department: Creative
- Reports to: SVP Creative
- Location: Toronto
- Status: Full-Time
‘Timing is everything’ is your mantra. Getting things done in a timely and organized way is imperative for you. Where others see multi-tasking as a learned skill, it’s just part of your DNA.
As a Creative Coordinator, you provide on-site client support and are responsible for the smooth operations throughout the creative lifecycle of projects. Coordinating the flow of work materials within or between departments according to production schedules, while ensuring projects are delivered on time, and to the highest quality standards is one of your many responsibilities.
- Provide coordination by ensuring creative is delivered on time, and to the highest quality standard
- Mediates between the Client, Agency and Vendors, fostering positive internal and external relationships
- Ensure all internal departments has all necessary information, materials and elements in a timely manner
- Track project milestones and deliverables, and monitor the workflow on an ongoing basis.
- Keep the Creative Team and Production Manager abreast of the project status, including identifying challenges that may adversely affect the completion of the project and resolving issues
- Work collaboratively with marketing teams to understand print production requirements.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Make the final quality control check prior to the client and printer deliveries
- Work efficiently in an open team structure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Education & Qualifications:
- Must have a Degree or Diploma in a related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience with advertising/marketing agencies
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a print or project management environment
- Proficient with MAC and PC hardware and software (Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suite)
- Thorough knowledge of prepress and printing processes, including various file formats related
- Experience in a digital print environment is considered an asset
- Spoken and written French is an asset
- Self-starter, positive attitude, self-initiative and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong, professional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills when interacting with internal and external clients
- Extremely detail oriented, accurate and efficient
- Sense of ownership and willingness to get the job done
- Demonstrates a high level of trust, integrity and diplomacy
Values & Guiding Principles
These key values are inherent to SJC’s success: innovation, respect, passion, customer focus, proactiveness and accountability. They also guide our everyday behaviour and motivate us to exceed client expectations in all that we do.
SJC is an equal opportunity employer. SJC is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Equality and respect for all is one of our founding values and core beliefs at SJC. We are a diverse group with associates of all ages, orientations, races and talents. We celebrate this diversity and we draw strength from it. Inclusivity at SJC means fostering a culture that welcomes and respects each individual as equal – both inside our walls and within the larger community.