Content Coordinator, Digital SignageOctober 8, 2020
- Division: Content
- Department: Design Studio
- Reports to: SVP, Creative
- Location: Toronto
- Status: Full-Time
You are a hunter and gatherer. It’s what you do – chasing down information, assets and people to approve digital signage projects.
As the Content Coordinator, you ensure the Digital Signage team has the information to execute projects to the highest quality standards, on time and on budget. Your responsibilities include obtaining client briefs, gathering assets, writing copy, and overseeing the archival and retrieval of all types of content (videos, photos, graphics, logos, layouts, and copy decks) from our Digital Asset Management system. You also traffic and review client and vendor-supplied content to ensure they are viable for digital signage projects.
- Collaborate with a leading national Canadian grocery organization as part of the Digital Signage team
- Work with the client’s internal teams to gather and organize the briefs, assets and copy
- Support the Content Specialist in developing content, building out stories and writing copy
- Work closely with Project Managers and the Digital Signage Playlist Coordinator
- Track, organize and upload assets to servers using approved file naming conventions
- Assess quality of supplied files to ensure they adhere to production specifications
- Monitor and follow up with teams to ensure production requirements and schedules are followed
- Update and communicate job specifications throughout project life cycle when variables evolve
- Continuously update the Account Director, Content Specialist and the Production Lead regarding project status, including potential problematic situations that could jeopardize timelines
Education & Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in a related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience in a digital signage, interactive, and/or online marketing environment is an asset
- Copywriting experience within the food, grocery and/or nutrition industry is an asset
- Computer experience with a MAC-based environment and workflow applications
- Proficiency in software applications: Google G-Suite, MS Office (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Adobe CS (InDesign, Photoshop) and various final file formats
- Excellent professional interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills and astute with e-communication
- Resourceful in researching and problem-solving skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, accurate and organized
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment while under pressure
- Ability to work from home
Values & Guiding Principles
These key values are inherent to SJC’s success: innovation, respect, passion, customer focus, proactiveness and accountability. They also guide our everyday behaviour and motivate us to exceed client expectations in all that we do.
SJC is an equal opportunity employer. SJC is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Equality and respect for all is one of our founding values and core beliefs at SJC. We are a diverse group with associates of all ages, orientations, races and talents. We celebrate this diversity and we draw strength from it. Inclusivity at SJC means fostering a culture that welcomes and respects each individual as equal – both inside our walls and within the larger community.