Asset/Content CoordinatorSeptember 28, 2020
- Division: Content
- Department: Production Planning
- Reports to: Manager, Production Planning
- Location: Toronto
- Status: Full-Time
Think of this role as being a librarian-extraordinaire. You oversee digital assets coming into and out of our archives – all at the click of a button. Our teams and clients rely on you to keep work perfectly organized and filed away.
As an Asset/Content Coordinator, you oversee the archival and retrieval of all types of content – videos, photos, graphics, logos, layouts and copy decks – from our Digital Asset Management system. You also traffic and review content coming from our clients and vendors to ensure the supplied assets are viable for their intended projects.
- Prep images within our database: checking profiles, adding/correcting naming conventions, image linking, importing and spooling
- Maintain the database by tracking, archiving and retrieving digital assets upon request
- Collaborate with project managers and department managers on rush request and priorities
- Communicate to Production Manager any problems prohibiting them from completing their assigned job.
- Receive digital images from outside sources and importing them into our system.
- Open dockets in the company database in compliance with Account-directed specifications and requirements.
- Convert image file to applicable file format (.jpeg, .tiff, .psd or .png)
- Liaise with client counterpart to coordinate workflow activities
- Provide input on workflow development, improvements and opportunities for efficiencies
Education & Qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in graphics program, or equivalent work-related experience
- Experience with image and digital workflows is highly valuable
- Experience in retail flyer production is an asset
- Proficient in Mac hardware and software: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Excel
- Extremely detail-oriented, accurate, efficient and organized
- Ability to identify problems and suggest potential solutions
- Quality focused
- Superior time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work according to deadlines
- Excellent professional interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills and astute with e-communications
SJC is an equal opportunity employer. SJC is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Equality and respect for all is one of our founding values and core beliefs at SJC. We are a diverse group with associates of all ages, orientations, races and talents. We celebrate this diversity and we draw strength from it. Inclusivity at SJC means fostering a culture that welcomes and respects each individual as equal – both inside our walls and within the larger community.