Accounting Analyst (Temporary Contract)September 24, 2020
- Division: Content
- Department: Financial Shared Services
- Reports to: Controller
- Location: Toronto
- Status: Contract
Are you ready to join a forward thinking, innovative, and solution-focused team? Then come join us at SJC in the role of Accounting Analyst!
Want to know a bit about your new career? In this role you will:
• Assist in the transition to a new financial system
• Manage reconciliation of general ledger accounts
• Complete journal entries and other accounting allocations
• Produce reports and other calculations for multiple divisions
• Assist with financial statements and operating budgets
• Support accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Complete data entry and Excel file updates
• Assist with daily accounting tasks as assigned
And a bit about yourself?
• Bachelor’s degree in business, certificate in accounting, or working towards an accounting designation
• 2 years experience in an accounts payable or accounts receivable role an asset
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with database software an asset
• Ability to work with others as a team and independently, self-starter
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a high degree of accuracy
• NetSuite Finance Experience an asset
So what’s in it for you?
• Group Benefits
• 50% discount to GoodLife Fitness
• Perkopolis Perk Program
• Magazine Subscription Program
• Employee pricing at major brands and retail
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Scholarship Program
• Chairman’s Award Program
• TD Home and Auto preferred Insurance program
So what’s in it for you?
- Group Benefits
- 50% discount to GoodLife Fitness
- Perkopolis Perk Program
- Magazine Subscription Program
- Employee pricing at major brands and retail
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Scholarship Program
- Chairman’s Award Program
- TD Home and Auto preferred Insurance program
SJC is an equal opportunity employer. SJC is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Equality and respect for all is one of our founding values and core beliefs at SJC. We are a diverse group with associates of all ages, orientations, races and talents. We celebrate this diversity and we draw strength from it. Inclusivity at SJC means fostering a culture that welcomes and respects each individual as equal – both inside our walls and within the larger community.