Account & Program ManagerJuly 24, 2020
- Division: Content
- Department: New Business Development
- Reports to: Senior Director, Key Accounts
- Location: Toronto
- Status: Full-Time
Are you ready to join a forward thinking, innovative and solution-focused team? Then come join us at SJC Content in the role of Account & Program Manager!
The Account & Program Manager is responsible for the planning and delivery of a ke projects and related campaigns for a national beauty client. This includes managing the account’s profitability and sustainability through effective account, project, and client/partner relationship management and in the delivery of best-in-class content assets. Excellent communication, content development and management skills are important.
Want to know a bit about your new career? In this role you will:
- Understand client relationship objectives, effectively balance expectations and drive customer and business success
- Manage day-to-day client activities translating assignments into meaningful briefs and relevant direction for the dedicated creative team and internal studio and production functional teams
- Proactively assess and resolve client opportunities to provide solutions, grow opportunities and mitigate risk
- Develop strong, professional relationships with client contacts
- Present work to clients professionally and persuasively
- Work with functional teams to ensure that SJC delivers outstanding work consistently and efficiently
- Monitor, track and contribute to the financial management and success of assigned portfolio
- Build awareness of SJC’s brand and capability with client decision-makers
- Consult and collaborate with the Senior Director, Key Accounts and the EVP Customer Innovation to develop strategic initiatives and achieve team’s revenue and profit objectives
- Provide insightful interpretation to management on a weekly basis
And a bit about yourself?
- University Degree or College Diploma in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two years client facing experience with a passion for beauty
- Experience with digital and social media asset production (photography and video) and integrated marketing across multiple channels is valuable
- Proficient computer skills, including project management and accounting software
- Excellent relationship builder and collaborator
- Excellent communication (written/oral), time management and organizational skills
- Strong presentation building and delivery skills
- Strong business acumen; problem solver, detail oriented, understands big picture
So what’s in it for you?
- Group Benefits
- 50% discount to GoodLife Fitness
- Perkopolis Perk Program
- Magazine Subscription Program
- Employee pricing at major brands and retail
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Scholarship Program
- Chairman’s Award Program
- TD Home and Auto preferred Insurance program
SJC is an equal opportunity employer. SJC is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Equality and respect for all is one of our founding values and core beliefs at SJC. We are a diverse group with associates of all ages, orientations, races and talents. We celebrate this diversity and we draw strength from it. Inclusivity at SJC means fostering a culture that welcomes and respects each individual as equal – both inside our walls and within the larger community.